CB&A, RealtorsWendi Lacki, REALTOR
Buying and selling a home is a complex process that requires skill. It also takes knowledge and someone with a heart dedicated to service to walk clients through complex real estate transactions. You, the client, need and deserve someone who is knowledgeable, professional, and competent to help you through this life event.
You also need someone who has walked in your shoes. As a consumer, Wendi Lacki has bought four homes and sold three in the course of 11 years. She understands what it is like to be both a buyer and seller, and she can relate to how you are feeling about one of the largest transactions you may make in your life. Buying or selling a home is one of the largest decisions a consumer will make, and it is important that a real estate agent understands the needs and wants of the client and is able to bring the process down to manageable steps while working with clients, says Wendi.
You also need someone to continue to serve you after your transaction is complete. Whether it is for a comparable report so you are able to evaluate your property tax assessment or for a list of referral partners, Wendi Lacki is glad to assist you.
- My service will continue after the sale, and I want to be the first person you think of when you buy or sell a home.
- Wendi strives for excellence in anything she does. It is important to her that her clients needs are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Call Wendi today for a complimentary market evaluation for your home and/or to discuss the market in your future neighborhood.
About Wendi Lacki:
- Bachelor of Arts, Oklahoma State University
- Background in administrative, payroll tax, and regulatory across commercial and residential real estate, service, and oil and gas industries
- Former Sport of Baton Twirling World Level Coach, Judge, and National Champion Athlete
- Wendi grew up in Katy and continued to visit her parents who lived in the area for many years after she moved away. Wendi and her family returned to live in Katy. It has been amazing to watch the explosive growth in the Katy, Fulshear and Fort Bend areas, especially over the last few years.
- Wendi contributes to Flags for the Fallen, VEL (Veterans Entrepreneurs Leaders Institute), Ricky Scearce Memorial Scholarship Fund, Kilpatrick Elementary PTA and more. Odessa Kilpatrick Elementary School Boomerang – Volunteer of the Month.
- Telephone: Tel: (281) 771-0985